Chili Roasted Pork Loin with Roasted Carrots and Parsnips
Featured Biltmore Product
Stainless Steel 10-in. Everyday Pan with Copper Handles & Lid
Copper plated handles make this pan an eye-catching addition to your table. Use it to cook in and serve or simply use it as a serviing dish!
See All Recipes
CUSTOMER REVIEWS - Be the first to submit a review
A great holiday dish that feeds a party and is easy to execute.
Preparation Time: 40 minutes, Cook Time: 1.5 hours
Chili Rub Ingredients
- 1/4 cup paprika
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper (optional)
- 2 tablespoons granulated garlic
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons salt
- 2 tablespoons ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon ground pink pepper (optional)
- 2 tablespoons smoked paprika (optional)
- 2 tablespoons dried thyme leaves
Pork Loin Ingredients
- 1 1/2 - 2 pounds boneless pork loin
Carrot and Parsnips Ingredients
- 4 carrots - peeled and large diced
- 4 parsnips - peeled and large diced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons parsley - chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
Dry pork loin and coat with 2 tablespoons canola oil. Rub in chili dust, completely covering the pork loin. Allow to marinate in the refrigerator, uncovered, for 1-2 hours. Roast at 350°F for 1.5 hours or until the internal temperature reaches 145°F
Remove and allow to rest covered for 10-15 minutes. Slice and serve.
On a large baking sheet, toss carrots and parsnips with oil, salt and pepper. Roast at 375°F for 25-35 minutes, or until just tender.
Remove and toss with parsley and serve.