Herb Marinated Grilled Vegetables
Beaded 2 Tiered Server
Serve this recipe in style on our Biltmore Beaded 2 Tiered Server by Belk.
See All Recipes
CUSTOMER REVIEWS - Write a Review
This simple summer side is healthy, delicious, and perfect for a cookout or picnic. Serve on our Beaded 2 Tiered Stand to add to this already beautiful presentation.
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- 2 zucchini - sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 2 yellow squash - sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 2 portabella mushrooms - gills removed
- 1 red bell pepper - seeds and stem removed and cut into 6 pieces
- 1 bunch asparagus - remove bottom two inches and discard
- 1 red onion - sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1 vine-ripe tomato - sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 2 garlic cloves - minced
- 6 ounces olive oil
- 1/2 bunch flat leaf parsley - chopped
- 2 sprigs rosemary - chopped
- 6 sprigs fresh thyme - chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
Place oil, garlic, and herbs in a large mixing bowl and stir together. Add all remaining vegetables to bowl except portabellas. Toss vegetables with oil mixture. On a separate plate, rub the portabella with some of the oil mixture on both sides.
Let vegetables marinate for 10 - 15 minutes at room temperature. Drain any excess oil off of the vegetables and grill each piece for 1–2 minutes on each side. If the grill flares up, remove more oil from the vegetables. Place vegetables on a platter. Can be served hot or chilled.