Now – February 20, 2023
Inventor, artist, scientist, engineer, sculptor, anatomist, musician, architect, philosopher—Leonardo da Vinci was all of these things. His brilliance and many extraordinary achievements are brought to vivid life in Leonardo da Vinci – 500 Years of Genius, the world’s most comprehensive and thrilling Leonardo da Vinci experience.
Biltmore Annual Passholders, please purchase your discounted exhibition tickets here.
What to Expect
This experience is hosted in Amherst at Deerpark®, Biltmore’s exhibition space on the grounds of the estate. To optimize your experience in this 45-minute exhibition, we encourage guests to dress comfortably and move about the space to enjoy a variety of perspectives of the artists’ masterworks.
Created by Grande Experiences
How much time should I expect to spend in the exhibition?
Please allow 45–75 minutes to fully experience Leonardo da Vinci.
Can I take photos/video inside Amherst at Deerpark®?
- Permitted: non-flash photography and video
- Not Permitted: commercial photography, video cameras, tripods, monopods, selfie sticks, or any other photography equipment
Is there seating available in the exhibition?
Limited bench seating is available on a first come, first served basis in the exhibition hall. Guests may leave the exhibition hall and use the seating in the gallery and return to the exhibition hall.
What is the travel time between Amherst at Deerpark® and other estate locations?
- To ensure you arrive prior to your reserved entry time, please allow at least 45 minutes to travel between locations and park your vehicle.
- Parking for the exhibition is located in the Deerpark/Lioncrest parking lot.
- There is a limited number of ADA parking spots in front of Amherst.
- NOTE: We do not offer complimentary estate-wide transportation. To enjoy and explore all that Biltmore has to offer, including the exhibition, we recommend guests a) arrive in their own vehicle, b) make reservations in advance for a rental vehicle, or c) purchase Biltmore Express shuttle service from any Guest Services location on day of arrival.