Now – July 10, 2022
An homage to Claude Monet and the Impressionist painters of the mid-19th century through the early 20th century, this experience explores not only the paintings themselves but the history of the Impressionist movement amid the social and political turbulence of the era. It transports you back to a time when European art was poised to change forever, and immerses you in the Impressionists’ masterworks as they come to life in a rich display of light, color, and sound.
Biltmore Annual Passholders, please purchase your discounted exhibition tickets here.
Experience Monet & Friends – Life, Light & Color
Breathtaking paintings are projected on an enormous scale with vivid detail to bring back the bold brushstrokes of Monet, Pissarro, Renoir, Cézanne and more. Enjoy the sights of 19th-century Paris through the eyes of the painters who immortalized them. Set to a beautiful musical score, Monet & Friends– Life, Light & Color is an immersive experience that stimulates all the senses.
What to Expect
This experience is hosted in Amherst at Deerpark®, Biltmore’s exhibition space on the grounds of the estate. To optimize your experience in this 45-minute exhibition, we encourage guests to dress comfortably and move about the space to enjoy a variety of perspectives of the artists’ masterworks.
Created by Grande Experiences
How much time should I expect to spend in the exhibition?
Please allow 45–75 minutes to fully experience Monet & Friends.
Can I take photos/video inside Amherst at Deerpark®?
- Permitted: non-flash photography and video
- Not Permitted: commercial photography, video cameras, tripods, monopods, selfie sticks, or any other photography equipment
Is there seating available in the exhibition?
Limited bench seating is available on a first come, first served basis in the exhibition hall. Guests may leave the exhibition hall and use the seating in the gallery and return to the exhibition hall.
What is the travel time between Amherst at Deerpark® and other estate locations?
- NOTE: guests must drive their personal vehicle to Amherst at Deerpark to experience the exhibition. There is no estate shuttle service between Amherst and any other estate location.
- To ensure you arrive prior to your reserved entry time, please allow at least 45 minutes to travel between locations and park your vehicle.
- Parking for the exhibition is located in the Deerpark/Lioncrest parking lot.
- There is a limited number of ADA parking spots in front of Amherst.