Looking for the perfect Biltmore wine to pair with this dish? We have just the selection for a truly tasty meal.
See All Recipes
CUSTOMER REVIEWS - Be the first to submit a review
Most rib lovers say "there's no such thing as a bad rib," but the debates over what constitutes a great barbequed rib can take on religious proportions. The Stable Café's interpretation of the perfect sparerib is sweet, spicy, smoky, and almost fall-off-the-bone tender.
Preparation Time: 3 hours 15 minutes
- 3 slabs St. Louis-style spareribs
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated garlic
- 1/4 cup granulated onion
- 1/4 cup black pepper
- 1/4 cup Montreal steak seasoning
- 1/3 cup salt
- 2 tablespoons dry mustard
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin